27th March 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore for studying PhD program in the field of Communication System. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 06:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore?

As per the information available, you would need to appear in National eligibility test or the entrance exam conducted by the university.

The minimum educational qualification required is post graduation with minimum 55% marks.
31st March 2019, 06:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore?

As per the Eligibility criteria, you must be a post graduate in relevant stream to apply for Ph.d examination.

You can appear in NET to get the admission. The form is available online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?