25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Islamic University of Science and Technology in the specialization of English Literature. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

26th September 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Islamic University of Science and Technology in the specialization of English Literature. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

Candidates with a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)) or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD in English Language and Literature in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Eligible candidates have to appear in the PhD Entrance Test and viva voce/presentation for the admission to study PhD in English Language and Literature in Islamic University of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?