5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Environmental Engineering program in Gauhati University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  5. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  6. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  7. Detailed eligibility criteria of Gauhati University PhD(Physics) entrance exam?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  11. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  13. How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Gauhati University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
8th July 2018, 07:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Environmental Engineering in Gauhati University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Environmental Engineering course is given below.

>> You should have studied Master's Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are also required to appear in entrance examination called GU RET Examination.

Click here for GU RET Detailed Information

Click here for Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?