16th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Sardar Patel University for PhD(Family Resource Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

19th April 2019, 11:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Family Resource Management in Sardar Patel University:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Family Resource Management in Sardar Patel University is given below.

Name of the College - Sardar Patel University

Name of the Job Position - PhD in Family Resource Management

>> You must have passed M.Sc in concerned subject in order to be eligible for applying for entrance examination.

>> Duration of course - 3 years (full time - six semesters)

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?