27th February 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing a PhD program in the specialization of Health Sciences from Homi Bhabha National Institute. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

28th February 2021, 01:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

Eligibility to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Master degree in relevant subjects with minimum 55%.

Reserved category students can get admission with minimum 50%.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.hbni.ac.in/
1st March 2021, 05:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

The eligibility to study a PhD in Health Sciences at the Homi Bhabha National Institute is a candidate must have passed MSc, MVSc, MPharm or MBBS with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the written examination which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hbni.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?