27th February 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

Hello, I am looking forward to studying for a PhD in Health Sciences course at the Homi Bhabha National Institute. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

28th February 2021, 01:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

Requirements to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute is as follows.

Applicant will selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed Master degree in relevant subjects with minimum 55%.

Reserved category students can get admission with minimum 50%.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.hbni.ac.in/
1st March 2021, 05:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Health Sciences) at the Homi Bhabha National Institute

The requirements to study a PhD in Health Sciences at the Homi Bhabha National Institute is a candidate must have passed MSc, MVSc, MPharm or MBBS with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the written examination which is conducted by the institute.

Interested candidate can apply by visiting the institute office. Take the application form and fill all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form at the given below address.

Homi Bhabha National Institute
2nd Floor, BARC Training School Complex,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai,
Maharashtra - 400094
Website - www.hbni.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?