12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Information Technology) from Sir Padampat Singhania University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th September 2019, 08:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Information Technology) in Sir Padampat Singhania University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Ph.D. (Information Technology) is 60%. 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e SC/ST. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination as well as Interview. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?