7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do PhD(Social Work) from Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this PhD course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  7. Which colleges have Affiliation or Recognition of ICAR under DBRAU University?
  8. Fee expenses of MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology in Distance Mode?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  12. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  13. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  14. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?
  15. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  16. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
  18. Which are the colleges that offer MSc Biotechnology through distance education? I have completed MSc in Botany
30th September 2019, 08:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is given below.

** First year = Rs.12000

** Second year = Rs.11500

Total course fee = Rs.23500

Ph.D. Social Work or Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is a Doctorate Social Work Degree Course.

The course duration of Ph.D. (Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?