4th August 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in South Asian University for PhD(International Relations) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

14th August 2019, 12:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

The eligibility to study PhD in International Relations at South Asian University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by the personal interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sau.int
17th August 2019, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in South Asian University for PhD(International Relations) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in International Relations with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in International Relations.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?