9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Yoga. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Yoga. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

14th August 2019, 02:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

The eligibility to study PhD in Yoga at Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 5% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the Entrance examination and Viva Voce which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sanchiuniv.edu.in
14th August 2019, 12:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies is Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks in relevant field.

The admission to PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies is on basis of merit list of your scores in Master's degree.

You can visit the website https://www.sanchiuniv.edu.in for more information.
17th August 2019, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Yoga. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Yoga. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?
Yes, M.Phil candidates are eligible for Ph.D in Yoga. But your M.Phil course duration is 2 years.

One year M.Phil course are not eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?