7th January 2019, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Manipur University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

12th January 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Manipur University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed the masters degree in the concerned or allied subject with 55% marks or above and those who have appeared in the qualifying examination and waiting for results are eligible to apply for the provisional admission into Pre-PhD (Mass Communication) program in Manipur University. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the Pre-PhD course work with a minimum of B Grade in the 7 point scale are eligible for the registration to PhD (Mass Communication) program in Manipur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?