29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

I want to study PhD in Manipur University in the specialization of Journalism and Mass Communication. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  3. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  4. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka?
  9. B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not?
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Best PhD in Mass Communication university which pays stipend?
  12. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  13. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  14. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  18. How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?
11th July 2022, 12:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE,UGC NET and UGC CSIR NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.

To study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?