15th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Marathi) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Marathi) from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

19th August 2019, 07:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Marathi) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

The eligibility to study PhD in Marathi at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is a candidate must have done a Master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in DET (Doctoral Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dauniv.ac.in
21st August 2019, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Marathi) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Marathi) from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Marathi with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Marathi in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?