15th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Liberal Arts) from IIT-Hyderabad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 05:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad?

The eligibility to study PhD in Liberal Arts at IIT - Hyderabad is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. Admission selection will be done on the basis of interview which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iith.ac.in
19th August 2019, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Liberal Arts) in IIT-Hyderabad is that you must hold a master's degree in the respective subject with at least 55% or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university.
Admission to PhD(Liberal Arts) is done through written test and/or interview.

You can find details at;
http://lba.iith.ac.in/
21st August 2019, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Liberal Arts) from IIT-Hyderabad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in IIT-Hyderabad. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

But you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?