12th November 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Tripura University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Tripura University for PhD(Mathematics) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

30th September 2019, 10:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Tripura University?

** Ph.D. Mathematics or Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics is Doctorate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is three years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Mathematics) in Tripura University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should have to score at least 60% in your master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination and Personal Interview. After calculating the marks obtained in the Entrance and Interview, a merit list in which the name of the selected candidate will be displayed by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?