30th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

3rd August 2019, 02:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Music) in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Music at Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test) scores. A candidate must have a Master's degree in a relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rmtmusicandartsuniversity.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?