25th November 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Orthopaedics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Orthopaedics) from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

30th November 2018, 05:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Orthopaedics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study PhD(Orthopaedics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.
Candidate must have to clear the common entrance exam conducted by the university for the course.
1st December 2018, 03:03 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Orthopaedics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study PhD (Orthopaedics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Master's degree in relevant stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
A relaxation of 5% is there for SC/ST students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?