16th August 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?

how to crack csir net life science exam without coaching?which books are helpful?and plz send me last year question paper of csir net life science.

15th September 2014, 01:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?

MODEL PAPERS AND BOOKS FOR CSIR NET LIFE SCIENCES:

I have attached some of the model papers of CSIR NET Life Sciences exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern and type of questions asked in the exam and prepare for them accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy it online.

To crack the exam without coaching classes buy the books and make sure that you do complete hard work every day only for the exam then for sure you can clear the exam with flying colors.

To know more information about the exam visit the official website - http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR_NET_Life_Science.pdf(365.7 KB, 254 views)
File Type: pdf Life Model PAPER 1.pdf(127.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf Life Model PAPER 2.pdf(133.1 KB, 186 views)
18th September 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?

Is it necessary that we should attend 15 out of 20 questions in PART -A, 20 out of 25 questions in PART -B, 20 out of 30 questions in PART -C.. I know that if we attend more than the number of asked questions first 15 in PART -A, first 20 in PART -C will be considered.. But my DOUBT IS can we attend LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF ASKED QUESTIONS? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?