12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

15th April 2019, 02:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Eligibility to study Ph.D (Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University are as follows:-
Candidate must have a master's degree in relevant discipline like Pharmacy, Science and Engineering with the minimum percentage of 55% aggregate and 50% aggregate for SC/ST candidates.

There is no age bar to pursue this course.
15th April 2019, 07:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

** The basic eligibility to study Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University is that the candidate should have passed Post graduation in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score card and personal interview.

** The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course is 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?