25th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmacology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Pharmacology) from Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

28th July 2019, 11:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmacology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Ph.D. Pharmacology or Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacology is a Doctorate Pharmacy course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Pharmacology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is the candidate should have passed a Master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination and Personal Interview which is organized by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?