30th March 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Hi, I am a student of Mass Communication. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

2nd April 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of Mass Communication. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Those candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree or any other degree recognized as equivalent thereto in that subject or allied subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University or any other recognized university are eligible to study the MPhil (Journalism and Mass Communication) program in the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Duration of the MPhil (Journalism and Mass Communication) is one year at the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.
2nd April 2019, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

You need to have a masters degree in journalism and mass communication with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Admission in M.Phil degree is mostly based on merit through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you are well prepared for both the stages so that you can get admission at the said university or at your choice of college.
3rd April 2019, 06:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) is:-

==> Candidate must have done a post-graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication with a score of 55% marks from a recognized University.

==> For SC/ST/PH candidates marks score is 50% from a recognized University.

I am also giving you the website link of this college which is www.bbauadmissions.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?