14th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Pharma in Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice subject. I want to do PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology subject. Can I applicable for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  2. Pharmacology & Toxicology question papers of previous year for NIPER PhD entrance exam with solutions
  3. PhD in Toxicology is possible after MBBS? Best institute for this course?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in General Medicine being a M.Sc(Medical Pharmacology) postgraduate?
  6. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  7. Which are the topics related to research in pharmacology and toxicology?
  8. Job opportunities after Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from NIPER -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?
  10. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?
  12. What kind of scope if there in M.Pharm in future?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D programs? I have done M.V.Sc in Pharmacology and Toxicology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the companies doing research in pharmacology in India? And how to apply?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  18. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
14th October 2015, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?

Yes, surely you can apply for PH.D admission but make sure that you have got at least 55% marks. If you want to get admission in top institutes then try to qualify exams like GPAT/NET/JRF/GATE. Top institutes prefer candidates with any one of these scores. There will be interview also.

In private institution you can get admission on the basis of M.Pharma by appearing in entrance exam conducted by them. You have to just keep track of admission notification and apply on a prescribed format according to guidelines.
26th February 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?

Sir i have completed my Msc in clinical research.
Am i eligible for Phd in Pharmacology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?