9th December 2022, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write CSIR NET Or UGC NET exam

I'm studying masters in forestry and am I eligible to write UGC NET Or i only have to write CSIR NET to get research fellowship. Please guide me sir.

10th December 2022, 03:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write CSIR NET Or UGC NET exam

CSIR NET Educational qualification

MSc , BE/B.tech/Integrated BS -MS , BS 4 year, B pharma, MBBS or an equivalent degree students with 55% and above marks can apply for exam.
5 % relaxation is provided to reserved categories.

UGC NET eligibility
Those who have completed masters degree or equivalent exam with atleast 55% marks from university/institution recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages ) and social science , computer science and Application , Electronic Sciences etc
13th December 2022, 05:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to write CSIR NET Or UGC NET exam:-

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Educational qualification required for the UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognised University with above 55% marks.
5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.
A final year student is also eligible for the UGC NET exam but for JRF post your age should be below 28 years.
14th December 2022, 03:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

CSIR NET Educational Qualification

MSc, BE/BTech, Integrated BS-MS, BS-4 Years, B. Pharma, MBBS, or an Equivalent Degree. For OBC and General candidates, 55% marks are needed, and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, a minimum of 50% marks are needed.
14th December 2022, 04:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility to write CSIR NET Or UGC NET exam.

You should have completed a MSc, BE/BTech, Integrated BS-MS, BS-4 Years, B. Pharma, MBBS, or an Equivalent Degree.

For OBC and General candidates, 55% marks are needed, and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, a minimum of 50% marks are needed.
16th February 2023, 09:02 AM
Antonio 2023

The eligibility criteria for the CSIR NET or UGC NET exam are as follows:

• Age Limit: The maximum age limit for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is 31 years as on 1st January of the exam year, while there is no age limit for Assistant Professor.

• Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Master’s degree in the relevant field with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates Other Criteria: There is no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate can make for the CSIR NET or UGC NET exam.

• Subject: CSIR NET is conducted for various subjects under the Science stream, while UGC NET is conducted for various subjects under the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, etc.
• Candidates appearing in the final year of their Master’s degree can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?