14th February 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?

i have completed my MSc in food technology , i want to know that for phd which exam i.e ugc NET, CSIR net or ARS net or ICAR net is for me and which subject i should choose for phd qualifing net. i also heard about SLET and i Belong to MP so what is better potion for me ,, please rply soosn

18th February 2015, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?

You can appear for CSIR/NET/SLET and ICAR-NET if you want to get admission in a Ph.D program. If you are able to qualify any of these exams then you will be eligible for getting admission in Ph.D on the basis of these scores. Hence, you should be well prepared for these exams, so that you can clear it with a good score.

You also have other options like appearing for Ph.D entrance exam of various Universities if you don't manage to qualify any of the above exams. You can also get admission in M.Phil if you miss out on Ph.D admission due to some reasons.
5th August 2015, 03:02 PM
srishti shyam satyal

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my MSc in food technology , i want to know that for phd which exam i.e ugc NET, CSIR net or ARS net or ICAR net is for me and which subject i should choose for phd qualifing net. i also heard about SLET and i Belong to MP so what is better potion for me ,, please rply soosn
Hello friends,
I joined this forum recently and so presently I am answering this confusion . First thing to understand is about NET exams that stands for National Eligibilty test. Now as you asked you can apply for any of the exam category mentioned above but from your question it seems you are not well guided about ARS NET . Its basically agricultural research service NET which is authorized by ICAR which stands for Indian council of agricultural research. qualification in all cases is masters and now thw application mode is also online.
8th March 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

M.C.A completed with 55percent students can appear for csir ugcnet exam foraths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?