8th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(English) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do PhD in the specialization of English. I would like to know that what entrance exam I have to give for securing admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for this PhD program? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks as well.

12th May 2022, 03:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(English) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Qualification required for PhD English is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in English from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR NET and GATE.
12th May 2022, 06:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(English) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Qualification required for PhD for PhD English at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR NET and GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?