3rd January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agri Business Management) in IABM-Bikaner?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in IABM-Bikaner for studying PhD in Agri Business Management course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

15th May 2022, 04:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agri Business Management) in IABM-Bikaner?

UGC NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Agri Business Management.

For PhD Agri Business Management,you have to complete master's degree from a recognized university.
15th May 2022, 09:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agri Business Management) in IABM-Bikaner?

Qualification required for PhD Agri Business Management is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
15th May 2022, 09:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

UGC NET JRF is the entrance exam to study PhD Agri Business Management.

Qualification required for PhD Agri Business Management is candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Agri Business Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?