1st August 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Aquatic Environment Management in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  3. How many PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  8. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  10. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  11. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  12. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  13. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  15. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  17. How can I get a seat in AIPVT? I have scored 1831 rank
  18. List of BVSc courses offered in Tamilnadu state?
2nd July 2022, 01:48 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can study PhD Aquatic Environment Management.

You have to score minimum 60%marks.

No entrance exam is available.
2nd July 2022, 01:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

There is no entrance exam is available to study PhD Aquatic Environment Management.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Aquatic Environment Management.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
5th July 2022, 02:13 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam called KCET, ICAR and JRF to study PhD Aquatic Environment Management.

Qualification required for PhD Aquatic Environment Management is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?