6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to do PhD in Chemistry from Christ College. So, I would like to know that what entrance exam I need to appear so that I can get admission? Please tell me immediately.

4th May 2018, 08:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

I am very glad to hear that you are willing to pursue PhD course in Chemistry.
To opt for the PhD course in Chemistry from Christ College, candidates need to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can get admission at Christ College to study PhD course in Chemistry.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
4th May 2018, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Chemistry in Christ College:

Yes, there are entrance examinations available to pursue this PhD in Chemistry course in Christ College.

>> Candidates who have cleared UGC CSIR NET/ JRF Examination or SLET/ GATE Entrance Examination are exempted from M.Phil requirement.

>> And also candidates who have worked as JRF for 1 year in the externally funded major research projects may be exempted from M.Phil requirement.

>> Or else, you are required to successfully pass in the entrance examination that is conducted by this university. Admission into this PhD course is based on the above mentioned examination and you are required score minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

The detailed examination pattern and number of papers, duration of examination and all other details are given in the link that is given below.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?