6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know that what entrance exam I need to appear so that I can get admission in Punjabi University for PhD course in the stream of Dance? Kindly let me know immediately!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University?
  2. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?
  4. When will be entrance exam conducted for M.Com by Punjabi University? -- [New]
  5. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  6. List of courses being offered by Punjabi University, Patiala
  7. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  9. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  10. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. How may I get previous year papers of medical entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  12. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  13. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  14. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  15. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  16. Last date of form submission for MCA entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  17. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University for a postgraduate?
4th May 2018, 08:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University?

To do PhD course in Dance from Punjabi University, you must have to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study PhD course in the above mentioned field from Punjabi University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?