13th February 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Hi everyone, I want to join Dhanraj Baid Jain College for studying PhD(Corporate Secretaryship). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.

21st May 2022, 04:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

GATE and NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Corporate Secretaryship at Dhanraj Baid Jain College.

Qualification required for PhD Corporate Secretaryship is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?