23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Dairy Microbiology in National Dairy Research Institute. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response

15th July 2022, 12:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study PhD Diary Microbiology at National Diary Research Institute.

To study PhD Diary Microbiology is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Diary Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?