15th April 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Pondicherry?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join French Institute of Pondicherry for studying PhD program in Ecology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

27th April 2019, 12:14 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Pondicherry?

Candidates have to clear CET (Common Entrance Test) to study PhD in French Institute of Pondicherry.

Common Entrance Test (CET) is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time medical courses, dental and engineering courses in various states of India.
28th April 2019, 10:00 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Pondicherry?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Ecology) in French Institute of Pondicherry:

1) To secure admission in PhD course in French Institute of Pondicherry candidates have to clear the entrance test conducted by the university itself.

2) Another way to secure admission for the same, candidates can qualify NET (National Eligibility test. Such candidates need not to appear for the entrance test. They will be directly called for Interview.
30th April 2019, 04:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Pondicherry are as follows:-
PET
CSIR
GATE
UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?