5th October 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?

sir please give me the information about syllabus of jnu cbee and jnu life sience previous question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers of MSc Life science of JNU
  2. MSc entrance syllabus and previous years question papers of life science in JNU?
  3. Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?
  4. Detailed syllabus for JNU CBEE exam?
  5. Syllabus for M.Sc Life-sciences in JNU? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the exam syllabus of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology of JNU CBEE exam
  7. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  8. How to get jnu application form for CBEE exam?
  9. Where can I get the application form for CBEE JNU in Tamilnadu/Pondicherry to study Biotechnology?
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  11. Reference books for preparing for JNU CBEE exam for MTech Biotechnology syllabus?
  12. Detailed syllabus for JNU entrance exam for life science
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers? -- [New]
  14. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  15. Previous year Question Papers of JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc Life Sciences?
  16. Previous years question papers of JNU?
  17. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  18. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
11th February 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?

plz send me the syallabus for entrance of M.sc in life sciences?
21st February 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?

sir how much fee for ph.d scholor for cceb exams for obc cadar
4th March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the syllabus of jnu entrance exam of M.sc in life science
3rd May 2013, 07:19 PM
vivek08061989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please give me the information about syllabus of jnu cbee and jnu life sience previous question papers
ssssss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?