7th September 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Embedded System) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Embedded System in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2021, 12:36 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Embedded System) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Embedded System) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai is as follows.

Application can get admission through CSIR/ UGC NET examination.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.saveetha.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?