21st August 2018, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya for studying PhD program in Fruits & Orchard Management. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

21st August 2018, 09:23 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?

They have online application form for their entrance exam for doctoral degree program. Admission is done through that entrance exam which is conducted at the university campus.
22nd August 2018, 01:14 AM
Tutu12

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?

Entrance exam available to study phd(fruits and orchard management) in bidhan chandra krishi vishwavidayalaya are:
The candidate are selected on the merit basis of common entrance test CET. The entrance test is objective in nature. The question willbe subject specific and test the candidates knowledge of research methodology and their specific subject area.
After declaration of CET result candidates are called for counselling from each department
Candidates must carry the following documents at the time counselling:
-marksheet
-age proof
-caste certificate
-domicile certificate
-voter id
-blood test report
-two passport size photograph
-the attested copy of medical certificate.
-NOC in case of employed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?