9th February 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, for securing admission in Osmania University for PhD program in Geology stream which entrance exam I have to appear? Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff marks for securing admission.

9th February 2021, 11:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Panjab University is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have secured minimum score of 50% in master degree to get admission.
10th February 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I would like to admission in your university for PhD in astrophysics( space science) for that can you entry on the basis of INSPIRE FELLOSHIP . Please give information abut that %uD83D%uDE4F. Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?