29th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Home Science) in Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Home Science from Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Home Science) in Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Home Science from Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!
Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?