23rd February 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying PhD program in Human Development. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

12th June 2022, 04:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Qualification required for PhD Human Development at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?