15th January 2014, 12:50 AM
shrutidutta

How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?

how should i apply in maharaja sayajirao university of baroda for engneering?? when and which website i will get an online application form of MSU ?? and is there is any entrance exam for the outsiders as im from mumbai,panvel or i will get admission on the basis of boards and jee results at MSU baroda ???? plzz reply fast i want answers soon....plzz

8th April 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?

SIR I AM VARSHA PAWAR BE(ELECTRONICS)2011 FROM MAHARASHTRA .I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR ME ELECTRONICS FROM MSU WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED
5th May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?

How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
23rd May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am jagruti parmara .& am cmpleted t.y.b.com in curn yr. So,What result requivd
3rd November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th Arts. I want to know that how can I get admission in MSU university for BA with English literature?
1st October 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to study archaeology in MS University Baroda. What is the admission criteria and eligibility criteria today?
2nd May 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for engineering in MSU ... is there any entrance exam and if no then how much marks should i need in jee and 12th board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?