14th June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, for securing admission in Indian Law Institute Delhi for PhD program in Law stream which entrance exam I have to appear? Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff marks for securing admission.

24th July 2020, 09:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Law at Indian Law Institute Delhi. Admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by presentation and interview which is conducted by the institute. The candidates who have already qualified UGC-NET/SLET/GATE will be exempted from the test but will have to appear for the interview. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed LLM degree with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ili.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?