11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Babu Banarasi Das University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

19th September 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Babu Banarasi Das University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Mechanical Engineering in GITAM University. Candidates who have qualified and possessing a valid score in NET / ICMR / GATE / SLET / Teacher Fellowship and MPhil Degree holders are need not appear for the Entrance Test. Interested candidates can apply online (http://www.gitam.edu/) for the admission to study PhD Mechanical Engineering in GITAM University. Candidates can find the details in the GITAM University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?