7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Nutritional Science from Allahabad University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University? -- [New]
  3. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD (Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University with 53% in Master's Degree?
  5. When the Allahabad University will conduct entrance exam for Ph.D in Criticism Poetry (Hindi)? Seats available in Allahabad University for this course?
  6. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  8. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  9. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  13. Which type of questions are asked in LLM entrance exam of Allahabad University? When this university out application form?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
  15. Colleges under Allahabad University where can I get admission with 139 marks in entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  18. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
14th July 2022, 02:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

To study PhD Nutritional Science, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

UGC NET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

No age criteria for this course.
14th July 2022, 03:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

GATE and UGC NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Nutritional Science at Allhabad University.

To study PhD Nutritional Science, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Nutritional Science.
18th July 2022, 04:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD Nutritional Science is,Candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET to study PhD Nutritional Science at Allahabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?