5th January 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

Sir plz tel me the procedure for how to appy for m.s.c(botany) in allahabad univesity.nd abt its entrance exam nd when it is going to be held nd how to prepare for entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  2. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  4. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  5. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  6. Am i eligible to do M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy after securing 65% in B.Sc.? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  9. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  10. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?
  11. Model questions of MSc Botany entrance exam of Manipur University?
  12. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  13. Previous years question papers of Allahabad University? I am appearing the entrance exam for MSc maths
  14. What is the highest score of MSc entrance exam of Botany of HPU?
  15. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  16. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
  17. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  18. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
2nd April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

syllabus for the entrance of msc environmental science of jnu.........please help me out sir
7th May 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

who is the father of indian plant pathology
29th August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for msc botany entrance at allahabad university and which books should i buy
10th September 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syallabus conducted on MSC entrance examination in central university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?