13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Dibrugarh University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Dibrugarh University for studying PhD(Political Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th September 2018, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Dibrugarh University?

You need to apply for DURAT, which is conducted by Dibrugarh University for admission in Ph.D programmes of various disciplines. Just make sure you have a masters degree with at least 55% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in DURAT and interview. There are limited number of seats and you need to be excellent in the entrance to get admission.
15th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Dibrugarh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Dibrugarh University for studying PhD(Political Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.

All applicants seeking admission to the PhD Political Science in Dibrugarh University must clear the Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT). Candidates with MPhil degree regular mode exempted from appearing in the DURAT. Candidates seeking admission to the PhD Political Science at Dibrugarh University shall have secured at least 50% marks in the Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. The Dibrugarh University website link is given Click Here
15th September 2018, 09:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Dibrugarh University are - DURAT followed by an Interview conducted by the university.
15th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

For PhD , there is an entrance exam called DURAT (Dibrugarh University Resrach Admission Test). It will be conducted in the 3rd week of December, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?