11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Ph.D in Mathematics at Dibrugarh University?

I am studying MPhil(Mathematics). After my MPhil I am interested to do research on Mathematics. For this I want to study Phd. I have heard that in Dibrugarh University, Phd Mathematics is taught. I want admission there. So I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics at Delhi University?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  6. Mathematics or Applied Mathematics which is better to pursue in PhD?
  7. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  8. Which graduation course to do if planning to do Ph.D in Maths in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  11. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  16. Previous 8 years solved question papers for PhD in Mathematics entrance exam of Hyderabad University
  17. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)?
  18. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
24th April 2018, 03:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Ph.D in Mathematics at Dibrugarh University?

Yes, definitely you must have to appear in the entrance examination to pursue PhD in Mathematics after the completion of your M.Phil Mathematics.
In order to study PhD in Mathematics from Dibrugarh University, you must have to appear and qualify in the NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Phil in Mathematics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?