10th September 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for studying PhD program in Poultry Science. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

11th September 2022, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Yes, an entrance examination is available to study PhD in Poultry Science at Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination followed by an interview which is conducted by the MAFSU.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mafsu.in
11th September 2022, 04:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Admission to this course is given on the basis of performance of the candidate in entrance exam that is conducted by the university itself. Those candidates who have completed GATENET/SET/Mphil/JRF examination in the pertinent bodies of apex bodies such as CSIR/UGC/ICAR, etc are exempted from appearing in the entrance exam.
12th September 2022, 11:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Poultry Science.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET

Duration of this course is 3 years.
14th September 2022, 12:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Entrance exam called UGC-NET.
15th September 2022, 09:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

In order to secure admission in the PhD courses, it is mandatory to clear the top PhD entrance exam in India like UGC NET, Joint CSIR UGC NET, JEST, etc. For further more details about this, you can check out it on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?