9th January 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for studying PhD in Poultry Science. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

17th September 2019, 12:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for studying PhD in Poultry Science. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?
If you have a valiD UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?