12th February 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Veterinary Science from OUAT-Bhubaneswar. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

15th June 2022, 01:16 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

Qualification required for PhD Veterinary Science is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR NET.
15th June 2022, 01:19 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in OUAT-Bhubaneswar?

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Veterinary Science.

CSIR NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Veterinary Science at OUAT Bhubaneswar.
15th June 2022, 07:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

GATE and NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Veterinary Science at OUAT Bhubaneswar.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Veterinary Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?