23rd February 2023, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for PhD in Geography program?

Sir, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can join Jawaharlal Nehru University for pursuing PhD in Geography program. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam which is conducted for the admission.

24th February 2023, 01:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for PhD in Geography program?

You have to appear in the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET) which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University and pass the exam to get eligible for Ph.D. in Geography at Jawaharlal Nehru University.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:
https://www.jnu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?