10th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? I want to join this college for MPhil(Political Geography) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  2. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  5. Can I pursue MA in geography after B.Sc PCM?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Whether Jawaharlal Nehru University provides a 3 year B.Sc in Economics and Geography or not?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. How many seats are available for MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  10. What is the age limit for applying to MCA course under Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  11. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  12. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff rank required to get admission? -- [New]
  16. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  17. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
15th July 2018, 09:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

JNU conduct entrance JNUEE for admission in M.Phil course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

There are only three seats for M.Phil in Political Geography course.

For more information visit at www.jnu.ac.in.
15th July 2018, 11:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

JNUEE is conducted for admission in Master of Philosophy course.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.

To get syllabus and other detail information about admission visit at www.jnu.ac.in.
15th July 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? I want to join this college for MPhil(Political Geography) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Admission to study MPhil Political Geography in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is done on the basis of a nationwide common JNU entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Eligible candidates have to clear the entrance examination and interview for the admission to study MPhil Political Geography. Candidates can find the details in the Jawaharlal Nehru University website link given Click Here
16th July 2018, 12:27 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes, entrance examination is conducted for admission in M.Phil ( Political Geography ) course.

Candidates with bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination but have to qualify in examination for admission. There are only three seats for the course.

After qualifying in examination candidate will become eligible to get admission.

You can visit official website www.jnu.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?